Here are some of the prime reasons to order for professional quality prints:
- Create your photo memories in a portrait or landscape size from 6"x4"/4"x6" to 40"x30"/30"x40".
- Photo printing on standard or premium quality photo paper.
- The best photo finish options- glossy, matte, lustre, or metallic.
- Decorate the photo of your choices with a border or no border the way you like.
- Industry leading customer services 24X7 by experienced professionals to edit your photos from cropping to improvising to render the additional beauty to your photos.
- Prompt and faster order execution process with shipping through FedEx or UPS.
- Reasonable rates with certain standards of quality.
- Quite longer guarantee on photo prints about 99 years.
- 100% customer satisfaction for quality printing or money back guarantee.
THE PAPER YOU CHOOSE DETERMINES THE QUALITY OF THE PHOTO PRINT
Select either standard or a premium photographic paper.
Know In Brief About Standard Quality Photo Prints
You will get 150 GSM (Grams per Square Meter) paper for standard-quality photo prints by Canvas Champs which assures you of a superior quality image and lightweight paper.
Know In Brief About Premium Quality Photo Prints
It is heavier than the standard quality paper which makes your photo print more profound and soothing. Usually, the premium quality paper is chosen for the photos with keepsake value.
Get a highly captivating finishing touch in four ways
Choose either matte, glossy, lustre or a metallic finish.
How to Order?
Simple steps to change your digital shots to professional photo prints
Specify whether portrait or landscape orientation you desire.
You can easily access photos from your computer, Facebook, or Instagram. Accepted file types are PNG, JPG, and BMP (up to 25 MB).
Print your photo with or without a border.
Choose a standard (150 GSM) or a premium (180 GSM) paper.
Get to choose from many size optionsWe offer all the standard photo sizes over custom choices.
|Standard Paper||Premium Paper|
|4" x 6"||N$0.09||N$0.09||N$0.10||N$0.10||N$0.23||N$0.35|
|5" x 7"||N$0.42||N$0.42||N$0.50||N$0.50||N$0.51||N$0.52|
|6" x 6"||N$2.18||N$2.18||N$0.99||N$0.99||N$1.10||N$1.20|
|6" x 8"||N$1.06||N$1.06||N$1.28||N$1.28||N$1.30||N$1.32|
|8" x 10"||N$0.93||N$0.93||N$1.12||N$1.12||N$1.14||N$1.17|
|8" x 12"||N$2.19||N$2.19||N$2.62||N$2.62||N$2.66||N$2.71|
|12" x 18"||N$8.50||N$8.50||N$10.20||N$10.20||N$9.83||N$9.45|
|12" x 24"||N$9.45||N$9.45||N$11.34||N$11.34||N$10.87||N$10.40|
|16" x 20"||N$12.83||N$12.83||N$15.39||N$15.39||N$15.77||N$16.15|
|20" x 24"||N$21.85||N$21.85||N$26.22||N$26.22||N$26.41||N$26.60|
|20" x 30"||N$17.47||N$17.47||N$20.96||N$20.96||N$24.26||N$27.55|
|24" x 36"||N$30.40||N$30.40||N$36.48||N$36.48||N$36.29||N$36.10|
|30" x 40"||N$41.80||N$41.80||N$50.16||N$50.16||N$51.21||N$52.25|
|Standard Paper||Premium Paper|
|6" x 4"||N$0.09||N$0.09||N$0.10||N$0.10||N$0.23||N$0.35|
|7" x 5"||N$0.42||N$0.42||N$0.50||N$0.50||N$0.51||N$0.52|
|6" x 6"||N$2.18||N$2.18||N$0.99||N$0.99||N$1.10||N$1.20|
|8" x 6"||N$1.06||N$1.06||N$1.28||N$1.28||N$1.30||N$1.32|
|10" x 8"||N$0.93||N$0.93||N$1.12||N$1.12||N$1.14||N$1.17|
|12" x 8"||N$2.19||N$2.19||N$2.62||N$2.62||N$2.66||N$2.71|
|18" x 12"||N$8.50||N$8.50||N$10.20||N$10.20||N$9.83||N$9.45|
|24" x 12"||N$9.45||N$9.45||N$11.34||N$11.34||N$10.87||N$10.40|
|20" x 16"||N$12.83||N$12.83||N$15.39||N$15.39||N$15.77||N$16.15|
|24" x 20"||N$21.85||N$21.85||N$26.22||N$26.22||N$26.41||N$26.60|
|30" x 20"||N$17.47||N$17.47||N$20.96||N$20.96||N$24.26||N$27.55|
|36" x 24"||N$30.40||N$30.40||N$36.48||N$36.48||N$36.29||N$36.10|
|40" x 30"||N$41.80||N$41.80||N$50.16||N$50.16||N$51.21||N$52.25|
Benefits of authentic photo prints
Broad range of custom sizes available
Give colour vibrancy
Premium Quality Paper
100% 'Love It' guarantee
Summary of CanvasChamp Photo Prints Benefits
Preserve memories with photo prints
Having a printed photo that you can touch, display on a shelf or hang on your wall is one of the best ways you can remember and cherish special times. We make it affordable and easy to preserve the memories of those little moments that get lost with time. We provide a variety of options to give you the professional quality that your photos deserve.
Large photo prints
Don't limit your prints to substandard sizes of 4''X6" or even 8''X10''. Think large! We offer custom sizes of up to 40''X40''. Just imagine the presence or impact your nature shots would command if made a focal point at your office or living room. Larger sizes are also perfect for portraits from wedding parties and extended family shots.
Panoramic photo prints - New!
Your panoramic images with our Noritsu QSS-32 Digital All minilabs QSS-32 series can print the new better size prints of up to 305x914mm (12"x36"), which can be used for print-advertising banners, group photos, etc. Our new service will give you a huge competitive advantage, as the size of prints is twice than ordinary maximum size 305x457mm (12"x18").
Professional photo prints
Bring your favourite shots to life with professional quality without the lowest price from us! You can choose from standard-quality photographic paper or premium quality for keepsake photos. We also offer four different finishes to give your photos the perfect final touch – matte to resist glare; glossy for bright, sharp, vibrant images; lustre gives you the best of both with a little gloss and anti-glare; and metallic for a striking, chrome-like artistic look. We offer a full range in sizes that can be printed with or without borders.
Cheap Photo Prints
If you're to wait for a sale to finally print all those great photos you are always going through on your Smartphone or have stored away on your computer, flash drive, or cloud … the wait is over! Our every day low prices beats most sales you will see from your local drug store’s photo departments. You will get professional quality from us with speedy service.
Photo Prints Online
Our photo tool makes it super easy to get professional-quality prints. Just choose the size, paper quality, border option, and finish. Boom! You’re done. Besides, our customer service, available on all business days, is second to none. We offer free help with all your editing if you need it. We usually turn up an order around in 24 to 48 hours with a choice of shipping options via FedEx or UPS.
Best Online Photo Printing
What makes CanvasChamp your best source for photo printing? First of all the quality of the print brings you to us. Pick from photographic paper and finishes to give a professional look to your photos at the lowest prices you’ll find in the industry. Furthermore, we are passionate about what and how we do. Our helpful customer service team is available on all the business days to help you with editing at free of charge. We will turn up your order around quickly and are proud of our record of 99.98 per cent on-time or before-time deliveries.
Professional Photo Finishes
We offer options that make sure the finish you select for your precious photos isn't an afterthought. Of course, you can choose from the standard matte or glossy finishes, depending on the type of picture and how it will be used. But we also offer a lustre finish, which is the best of matte and glossy, giving you a beautiful, pearl-like texture with a slight gloss, deep colour saturation, and high contrast … with resistance to glare and smudges. We also offer a metallic finish for a unique 3-D artsy look with a beautiful chrome-like sheen.
- Q: What is the difference between matte and glossy pictures?A: A glossy finish creates a layer of sheen over the photo that makes the colours in the picture appear more vibrant. The polish is the same as used on a matte photo, except more of the final layer is applied in glossy pictures than on matte pictures. The only disadvantage of the glossy finish is that it creates glare when viewed from some angles, and it is prone to fingerprint spots and other smudges. However, glossy prints can stick to the glass. A glossy finish would be a fitting choice for photos that are not going to be handled frequently and best kept in a photo album. Matte photos don’t emphasise colour as much as glossy images do. It may appear a bit grainy because of the enhanced texture of the print. With less of that shiny layer, they resist glare pretty well and also fingerprints smudges. For this reason, trained photographers lead to preferring a matte finish on their photos. A matte finish is an excellent choice for black and white images that will be framed.
- Q: What is a lustre photo finish on a picture?A: A lustre finish will give you the best of two finishes- glossy and matte polishes. It emphasises deep colour saturation with high contrast and realistic-looking skin tones. The slight gloss with a particular texture resists glare and fingerprints. Most people tend to choose a lustre finish for valued souvenir photos that will be framed someday.
- Q: What is a metallic photo print?A: A metallic finish seems as if it was printed on a sheet of metal. This ultrabright, high gloss finish gives your photo a stunning 3D look with strong colours and a unique chrome-like expression. It’s amazingly durable and resists spots, scratches and damage from UV light. This option is suggested more for artistic images than traditional portraits. Metallic prints should be framed without glass.
- Q: Is lustre better or glossy?A: It depends on what you plan to do with your photo. Both will give you vibrancy with colours in the image, but the glossy finish is more prone to glare, fingerprints, and smudges. If you have photos that you plan to put in an album; glossy would be the answer for it. But if you want to frame your picture, a glossy finish would stick to the glass so lustre print would be the perfect choice for a portrait. Check out questions 7 and 8 for more details.
- Q: What is the distinction between metallic and lustre prints?A: Check out questions 8 and 9 for a better understanding.
- Q: How do I print a large picture?A: You need to follow the same procedure as above to create the photo prints, regardless of the size of it. Just change the size according to your need, in your case, large and choose the custom size for it. See question 5 for detailed steps.
- Q: How do I print a photo?A: It's swift and straightforward with our photo design tool. Just click on the Photo Prints tab, go through the size and shape option and then upload your image(s). Select an excellent size and orientation. Choose the border option. Select the paper quality and the type of finish you want on it. Then add to cart and wait for the prints to reach your doorstep.
- Q: What is the best resolution for printing photos?A: The official and standard resolution for sharp and professional-looking images are 300 pixels per inch. So make sure your photos are of the same resolution to be the best for printing photos.
- Q: Is 4"X6" better or 5"X7"?A: A 4"X6" print is the cheapest regular sized unframed prints. If you want to frame your photo, a 5"X7" might be a better choice. But you can also frame a 4"X6" photo within a 5"X7" frame.
- Q: Is a 4" X 6" standard photo size?A: Yes, 4"X6" is one of the most popular sizes for snapshots as it was mainly originated from postcards. Hence, it has been kept as a standard size ever since.